How to create a Flickr slideshow
- Log in to flickr
- Click on the collection (on the right side of the screen) and click on the set you want to display. If that set doesn't already exist, create a new set with the photos you want in the slideshow.
- Click on the slideshow icon.
- Click on "Copy to Clipboard" underneath "Grab the embed HTML."
- Edit your web page, click on "<>" at the bottom of the text editing box to go to the HTML view, and paste in the HTML code that you copied from Flickr.
How to share photos that are set to "Private"
- Create a set
- Go to the set (click on "Sets" on the homepage)
- Click "Share This" and fill in the email address