The Report to the Community is organized around the themes of the Chapel Hill 2020 Comprehensive Plan, as well as foundational programs that support the public. The Council has established its goals to align with the Chapel Hill 2020 vision.
This report, published in August 2014, provides activity information from the 2013-14 fiscal year, and goals for 2014-16. This publication was prepared by Town of Chapel Hill Communications and Public Affairs. We welcome your feedback at email@example.com. The report is also available as a PDF.
- Message from the Town Manager
- Your Town Council
- Create a Place for Everyone
- Nurture Our Community
- Facilitate Getting Around
- Develop Good Places, New Spaces
- Support Community Prosperity and Engagement
- Protect and Provide for a Safe Community
- Govern with Quality and Steward Public Assets
- Grow Town & Gown Collaboration
- Participate Chapel Hill!