The Carolina North property has been the focus of a series of planning efforts and community discussion that culminated with the Town and University's June 2009 approval of a Development Agreement for Carolina North.
These history pages contain information about those past efforts and information from the Development Agreement process including the October 2008 University submission and the subsequent Council-Board of Trustee meetings, public information sessions and public comment.
Information about current activities on Carolina North can be found on the main Carolina North page.
- History - contains a brief background of past planning efforts
- Horace Williams Committee - contains information related to this citizen committee
- University Submission - contains the University's October 2008 submission for the Development Agreement
- Documents and Reports - contains supporting information for the Development Agreement
- Detailed Timeline - Timeline for the Development Agreement
- Council-Trustees Discussions - about the Development Agreement
- Council Agenda Items - related to the Development Agreement
- Comments and Questions - from the community during the Development Agreement process
- Photos and Maps - for the Carolina North property