This webpage lists public hearings that are scheduled for a specific Council meeting date, although periodically, some may be continued to a future date. Public hearings may relate to the Land Use Management Ordinance (LUMO), Residential or Commercial Development, Budget, Transportation, or Housing issues. Meeting materials are posted at Council Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Videos.
Interested in a development project not yet scheduled for Council review? See the Development Activity Report for the project's current status.
- Initial Public Forum on the Annual Budget, Capital Program, Use of Grants and Related Items and Potential Legislative Requests.
- Consider UNC Health Care Eastowne Development Agreement Proposal.
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Preliminary Plan Public Forum.
A Date to be Determined on or before May 22, 2019
- Consider an Application for Zoning Atlas Amendment - Active Adult Apartments, 2217 Homestead Road.
- Consider an Application for Special Use Permit - Active Adult Apartments, 2217 Homestead Road.