This webpage lists public hearings that are scheduled for a specific Council meeting date, although periodically, some may be continued to a future date. Public hearings may relate to the Land Use Management Ordinance (LUMO), Residential or Commercial Development, Budget, Transportation, or Housing issues. Meeting materials are posted at Council Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Videos.
Interested in a development project not yet scheduled for Council review? See the Development Activity Report for the project's current status.
- Open a Public Hearing for Conditional Rezoning at 1751 Dobbins Dr. from Residential 4 (R-4) to Office Institutional 2 Conditional Zoning (OI- 2-CZ)
- Open a Public Hearing for Wegmans- SECU Street Connection, Commercial - Retail Development, 1820 Fordham Blvd.
- Open the Public Hearing for Amendments to Land Use Management Ordinance Sections 3.6.2 and 8.4 Pertaining to the Historic District.
- Open the Public Hearing:Land Use Management Ordinance Text Amendment for Blue Hill Massing and Permeability
- Concept Plan Review: Putt‑Putt Fun Center. (Project #19‑090)
- Initial Public Forum: Housing and Community Development Needs for 2020 2025 Orange County HOME Consortium Consolidated Plan and Use of 2020 2021 Community Development Block Grant Funds
- Open the Public Hearing for Amendments to Land Use Management Ordinance Articles 3, 4, and 6 Pertaining to Conditional Zoning
- Concept Plan Review: West Rosemary Street Hotel (Project #19‑107)
- Concept Plan Review: Charterwood (Project #19‑111)