This webpage lists public hearings that are scheduled for a specific Council meeting date, although periodically, some may be continued to a future date. Public hearings may relate to the Land Use Management Ordinance (LUMO), Residential or Commercial Development, Budget, Transportation, or Housing issues. Meeting materials are posted at Council Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Videos.
Interested in a development project not yet scheduled for Council review? See the Development Activity Report for the project's current status.
- Presentation: Recommended Budget for FY 2019-20.
- Open the Public Hearing: Recommended Budget for FY 2019-20.
- Public Hearing:Application for Zoning Atlas Amendment, 6902 Millhouse Road.
- Consider a Land Use Management Ordinance Text Amendment to Establish New Zoning Districts for the Historic Rogers Road Neighborhood.
- Consider a Land Use Management Ordinance Zoning Atlas Amendment to Apply the New Zoning Districts for the Historic Rogers Road Neighborhood.