Interested in local issues? Apply to be a member of an advisory board, committee, or commission.
The Town of Chapel Hill is seeking volunteers to provide a fresh perspective on important local issues.
Chapel Hill local government has various standing boards and commissions that advise the Town Council on a wide range of issues. We are currently looking to fill vacancies on all boards and commissions.
Appointed members meet approximately once or twice per month and are eligible to a 3-year term.
Here’s what you give –
- Serve as an advocate for the Town of Chapel Hill
- Provide feedback to the Town Council
- Ensure effective planning, monitoring, and strengthening of programs and services
- Enhance the Town of Chapel Hill’s public standing
- And, what you get in return –
- An opportunity to shape the community
- Networking opportunities
- Enhance your resume
- Childcare/Transportation assistance available
No Experience Necessary. Will provide training to ensure your success.
Contact the Communications and Public Affairs Department at 919-968-2844 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!