Chapel Hill Transit operates the Tar Heel Express service to shuttle fans to UNC Football and Men's Basketball home games. Tickets are $3 one-way, $5 round trip. All Tar Heel Express shuttles stop 45 minutes after the game ends. After the game ends, proceed to South Road for Football/ Bowles Drive for Basketball and follow the signs for the appropriate Tar Heel Express loading zone.
Pick Up Locations:
- Friday Center Park and Ride Lot
- Airport Drive/UNC Facilities Parking Lot
- Southern Village Park and Ride Lot
- Jones Ferry Road Park and Ride Lot
- Downtown/Carolina Coffee Shop (BASKETBALL ONLY - NO PARKING)
Tar Heel Express will resume this Fall with the beginning of the UNC-Chapel Hill Football season.
Prohibited Items at Kenan Stadium
Please do not bring the following items on board CHT buses or to the Stadium:
- Bags/Containers other than diaper bags
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Outside Food or Beverages
- Lawn Chairs
- Laser Pointers
- Video Equipment
- Cameras Larger than "box" Cameras
All bags are subject to inspection. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of UNC Event Management. Thank you for your cooperation!