- GoTransit.org is a trip planning service that allows you to plan trips using information from all of the major public transportation services within the Triangle.
- Triangle Region Transit Consolidation/Implementation Plan – The Triangle Region Transit Consolidation Plan has been launched with a focus on developing a seamless, safe and reliable regional transit system in the Triangle.
- Go Triangle – provides regional public transportation service in the Triangle with connections to Chapel Hill Transit, Go Durham and Go Raleigh. For more information about Go Triangle services, call 919-549-9999.
- Institute for Transportation Research and Education (ITRE) – ITRE, located in Raleigh, at NC State, conducts research, education and technical assistance projects on a variety of surface transportation issues.
- Go Raleigh – Go Raleigh provides fixed route and demand responsive service throughout the City of Raleigh with connections to Go Triangle.
- Go Durham – Go Durham provides fixed route and demand responsive service throughout the City of Durham with connections to Go Triangle. For more information about Go Durham services, call 919-957-7336.
- Orange County Public Transportation (OPT) – The Orange County Public Transportation Program, a division of the Department on Aging, operates and coordinates transportation for older adults as well as other special populations. Call 919-245-2008 for more information.
- UNC Parking Services - Department of Public Safety – The University's department that oversees all parking, traffic and transit concerns
- Link Transit – Link Transit provides fixed route services throughout the City of Burlington, the Town of Gibsonville and Alamance Community College.
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) – NCDOT is the NC state department responsible for all transportation concerns in North Carolina including transit, highways, rail, aviation, ferries and bicycles.
- North Carolina Department of Transportation -- Public Transportation Division (NCPTD) – NCPTD, the Public Transportation Division within the Department of Transportation, works with the NC public transit systems by providing grant funding, program support and analysis of operating data.
- North Carolina Public Transportation Association (NCPTA) – NCPTA is a private, non-profit organization, with 192 members, that promotes public transportation throughout the state.
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) – FTA is the federal agency within the US Department of Transportation that is responsible for the administration of federally assisted programs to local transit agencies.
- American Public Transit Association (APTA) – APTA, the national organization for mass transit interest, promotes the use of public transportation and provides conferences, legislative support and information exchange among its members.
- Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) – CTAA is a national association of organizations and individuals committed to improving mobility for all people.
- Transportation Research Board – The Transportation Research Board conducts research on transportation systems and disseminates information on these studies to the transportation community.
Links to the outside information sources listed above are provided as a courtesy only. The Town of Chapel Hill is not responsible for the information they contain. These links do not represent or imply the endorsement of the policies and/or products of the outside agencies or organizations in question.