The Town is always thinking about what could be next in the Downtown. Below are links to exciting developments or ideas from across the country and around the world!
- Vertical park growth (Parks and Recreation)
- Downtown Arlington promotes pop up space (Rosslyn Pop Up)
- How Long Beach prototyped a park (Bloomberg Cities)
- How cities can boost public life (Curbed)
- Paris teaches crows to pick up litter in parks (NPR)
- Paris installs public urinals (NPR)
- Adding value to downtown with alleyways (UNC)
- An introduction to placemaking (Project for Public Spaces)
- A record year for downtown Raleigh restaurants (Triangle Business Journal)
- Saving downtown dwellers time with TransitScreen (SmartCities)
- Designing better cities for children (City Lab)
- Expectations, uncertainties, and Policy for Self-Driving Cities (Sidewalk Talk)
- Making history part of every redevelopment project (Sidewalk Talk)
- Pop ups are popping up all over (CBS News)
Which of these ideas excite you? Email us at email@example.com!