The Facilities Management division provides maintenance of Town-owned facilities, emphasizing sustainability and efficient building maintenance services.
Primary duties of this division include:
- Performing preventive maintenance, repair, and minor construction services for all Town-owned facilities.
- Managing the Town’s custodial contract.
- Participating in plan review of Town facilities.
- Managing the Town’s Building Condition Assessment program.
- Assisting with the management of large capital projects, such as the Library expansion.