Home Business Occupation Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Do I Need a Permit?

You need to use this permit if you want to open a business or occupation that is conducted in a residential dwelling unit (home).

A Home Occupation Permit is required for any home business occupation that is primarily conducted within a residential dwelling unit, and is considered an accessory use of the dwelling unit.

A Home Business Occupation Permit is required before you can obtain a Business License for a business in a residential dwelling unit. 

Note: Home Business Occupation Permits are not required for "home offices" when they are used for tele-working or are not associated with a particular business. They are required when the primary location of a business, or any location where goods and services are provided or shipped, is a residential dwelling unit.


Application Forms


Related Pages

View Full Site