Business Occupancy

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Do I Need a Permit?

All new businesses must submit a Business Occupancy application in order to receive a Business Occupancy Placard.

For additional information, please see the Opening a Business page. If your new business requires a new sign, please apply for a Sign Permit.

Note: If you are changing the floor plan of the space, changing the use (i.e. retail to restaurant), or otherwise modifying the space, you will need to submit a Commercial Building Permit Application.


Application Forms


Related Pages

View Full Site