Administrative Zoning Compliance Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


An Administrative Zoning Compliance Permit Application is required for all non-residential land disturbing activity. Any property other than Single-Family or Two-Family residential is considered non-residential. (See Work Requiring a Permit for additional information.)

Use this application for the following purposes:

  1. Commercial Zoning Compliance
  2. Multi-Family Residential (more than 2 dwelling units) Zoning Compliance

Note: New development, floor area expansion, parking, land disturbance, orchanges of use to a more intense use group may require approval of a Development Project Application before a Zoning Compliance Permit can be submitted. (See Work Requiring a Permit for additional information.)



Administrative Zoning Compliance Process

View Full Site