Fees, Permits & Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Register Online FacilityRentalsHotButtons32
FeeScheduleHotButtons6 OutdoorEventsPermitsHotButtons7 

User Fees and Forms

Fee Schedule – Here you’ll find our listing of admission and pass fees, and rental fees.

User Fee Policy - Review our full policy and procedures.

Fee Payments – Lists our policy on payments, including minimum payments, balances, form of payments accepted and our returned check policy.

Refunds & Cancellations – Review our policy regarding the refunding of facility rental and registration fees for Parks and Recreation programs, activities and events. Passes are nonrefundable.

Facility Rentals - Many of our facilities are available for rent when they are not in use for our programs. To rent a facility, you will need to complete a rental application and pay the appropriate fee. 

Registration Forms

Registration Forms and more - A collection of our downloadable registration forms as other forms you may print yourself.

Fee Reduction Policy and Application – The Chapel Hill Parks and Recreation Department offers reduced fees to qualified residents. Find out more and print an application.

Outdoor Event Permits

Special Event Organizers: 

Special events are important to the fabric of our community; they bring vitality and excitement to our town that enhances the quality of life for all of our citizens and visitors. 

The Town of Chapel Hill has established a multi-step process combined with a permit for special events, and co-sponsored events that are taking place on property and/or public spaces owned by the Town of Chapel Hill.

For special events on private property, contact the Town of Chapel Hill Development Services at 919-969-5066 for a zoning compliance permit.

Please read the entire Outdoor Special Event Guide to fully understand the rules, requirements and responsibilities of an Event Organizer. Download the Outdoor Special Event Guide 

Fill out all appropriate permit application forms and answer each question with as much detail as possible. Return all applications and supporting documentation with fees to: Chapel Hill Parks & Recreation Department, 200 Plant Road, Chapel Hill NC 27514. 

A permit is issued only after all required applications and forms have been submitted, and all applicable fees paid. See the appendix located at the back of this guide for copies of applications

The Town of Chapel Hill 
Parks & Recreation Department 
200 Plant Road 
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer
View Full Site