Camp Forms and Documents
Our camps provide a safe, fun and active environment where children have fun, develop new skills and friendships. Activities include: outside hikes, arts & crafts, competitions, board games, swimming, special guests, field trips, and community projects.
Summer Camp Registration Forms
- Responsibility list for camp registration, payment and cancellation
- Lista de responsabilidades para registro de campamentos, pago y cencellation
Summer Camp Cancellation
Day Camp Parent Packet with required forms
Day Camp Required Permission Forms
- Camp Forms - Information, Conduct and Permission
- Camp Forms en Espanol Información Conducta y Permiso
- Climbing Wall Permission (no belay)
- Permiso de pared de escalada (sin aseguramiento)
- Permission to Confer with Teacher
- Permiso para consultar con el maestro
Medication Policy and Permission
- Giving Medicine to Participants Policy and Procedures
- Dar medicina a los participantes Política y procedimientos
- Medicine Permission Form
- Formulario de permiso de medicina
Fee Reduction Application
Residents are persons living in, or owning property in Orange County or Chapel Hill city limits. Persons living outside of Chapel Hill and Orange County are non-residents.
Residents receive registration priority for the first two weeks of each new registration period (mid-January, mid-April and early September). Non-residents cannot register for programs until the two-week residency priority registration has passed. Non-residents may register by mail or in person beginning the third week of the new registration period. We reserve the right to require proof of residency.