In 2016, the Town contracted with David Paul Rosen and Associates (DRA) to provide research, policy development and advisory services to help us think about affordable housing differently. The deliverables of this contract include:
- Housing Market and Needs analysis
- Affordability gap analysis
- Analysis of available financial resources and strategies for housing development
- Options for new revenue sources for affordable housing
- Analysis Summary and Policy Recommendations
The findings of the Rosen Study have been shared with Council and staff is currently in the process of determining next steps for implementation. For additional information, please contact Nate Broman-Fulks, Affordable Housing Manager, at (919) 969-5077 or email@example.com.