Friday, July 3 is a Town holiday. Chapel Hill Transit will not operate July 4-July 5. Yard waste will not be collected Friday, July 3. The July 4th Community Celebration has been canceled. More Information


No mask distribution on Saturday, July 4.


Get updates on the COVID-19 coronavirus at

Commonly Used Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

This page contains links to some of the most common forms that employees need. .  We are including them on our public website so that employees can access them at anytime from any computer.     Some of the forms  can be filled out online; others must be printed, filled out, and returned as paper copies. The Town, as part of its policy improvement project, is working on streamlining forms and making it easier to submit them online.     Please bear with us and check back regularly as we add forms and improve their functionality.     If you have any questions about any of the forms, please contact Human Resource Development  for more information.  

 LEAVE DONATION FORMS (see the Leave Donation Policy for more information)

Employees may request donated leave to help them during extended periods of absence due to medical conditions.  Certain conditions apply.   Please ask your supervisor or department head for assistance.

DISCIPLINARY ACTION FORMS (see the Disciplinary Action policy for more information)

These forms help supervisors manage the formal disciplinary process.

GRIEVANCE FORMS (see the Grievance Policy for more information)

Employees may file a grievance to dispute a serious disciplinary decision that involves demotion, suspension, or termination.

DISPUTE RESOLUTION FORMS (see  the Dispute Resolution Policy for more information)

The Town offers formal dispute resolution assistance to assist employee in resolving  workplace issues  after internal efforts have been unsuccessful.  The Town uses independent mediators.  

FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT REQUESTS (see the FMLA Policy for more information)

FMLA is a federal law that provides job protection for qualifying employees who are dealing with their own or a qualifying family member's serious medical condition.  We highly recommend you contact LaTisha Perry, HRD Technician, at extension 5032  for information and assistance in applying  for FMLA.  


Employees can apply for a non-FMLA medical leave for situations that do not qualify for FMLA. See the Town's Non-FMLA Medical Leave of Absence Policy for more information on how to apply. 

PARENTAL LEAVE (see  the Town's Parental Leave Policy for more information)

The Town offers six weeks of paid parental leave for qualifying employees. Parental leave runs concurrently with FMLA.  Please contact Human Resource Development for more information and assistance in applying for Parental Leave.



View Full Site