Opening a Business

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Home-based businesses must obtain a Home Occupation Permit from the Planning Department. Other businesses must obtain a Certificate of Occupancy from the Inspection Department.
Info: 968-2759

Local businesses also receive assistance from the
Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce
104 South Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27515
967-7075 or

How to Open a Business Guide from the Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership




View Full Site