New Camp Guide Makes Summer Camp Registration Simple
A New Summer Camp Guide makes Summer Camp registration simple.
Each year, campers ages 5-17 years old create lasting memories in our summer camps! Camp activities begin June 15 this year, and run weekly through Aug. 14, 2020. Our camps offer campers unique recreational experiences while having fun! From swimming, arts and crafts, gym games, team building, field trips and more, our counselors help campers develop new skills and friendships.
Other partial day themed camps include Arts, Drama, Science & Technology, Video Game Design and Animation, Sports theme camps: Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Olympic sports, and a Social Cafe for teens and adults with development disabilities.
When to Register: Residents (living within town limits of Chapel Hill or inside Orange County) may register at 8:30 a.m. on March 10;
Non-residents may register March 17, at 8:30 a.m.
How to Register: Online, Walk-In, and Mail-in are all ways you can register. See our simplifying Camp Registration web page for details on each.
Five ways we are simplifying CAMP REGISTRATION!
1. Minimum deposit of only $10 for full day camps. Our full day camps require an easy to pay $10 deposit to reserve a space. All our other camps require payment in full to register.
2. Search and enroll by age (Your child's age as of Aug. 31, 2019.). We are registering by age and not grade for DAY CAMPS. Community Center and our Hargraves Center are ages 5-11 years old, and Teen Camp* is ages 12-13 years old. *There is an exception that youth currently in 6th grade and only 11 years old, will be permitted to enroll in Teen Camp.
3. Camp Cancellation Refunds are ONLY available if you notify us and cancel no less than 14 days in advance to the start of camp. Please notify us as soon as possible, so others on our wait list can participate. If you qualify for a fee reduction, and fail to notify us or cancel 14 days in advance, this may impact your eligibility for a fee reduction in the future.
4. Interpretation will be available March 10 during camp registration from 8 a.m.–12 p.m. in Burmese, Mandarin Chinese, Karen and Spanish
5. For a complete list of Frequently Asked Questions (English and Espanol), Important Forms, or to download a copy of our Summer Camp Guide, see our
simplifying Camp Registration web page.
Spring Break Camps are ENROLLING NOW and offered April 6-10, 2020. Spring Break Camps include Mega Rock Indoor Rock climbing, Tennis Camp, Drama Kids Camp, Superhero Engineering and Harry Potter Master Engineering.For more information: www.chapelhillparks.org