Lane Closures: Country Club Road and Cameron Avenue
Turner Asphalt, a contractor for the Town of Chapel Hill, will begin work Monday, June 24, on Country Club Road and Cameron Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed no later than Wednesday, June 26, weather permitting.
- Country Club Road: Battle Lane to Raleigh Street
- Cameron Avenue: near the Raleigh Street intersection in the westbound (toward UNC) lane
- Project consists of patching the driving surface and striping
- Lane closures will be in place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Detours may be implemented onto South Road during peak traffic times
Country Club Road will be reconstructed from South Road to Raleigh Street in fiscal year 2020-2021. The resurfacing project is being held to allow the Orange Water and Sewer Authority (OWASA) to replace a water line this fall under the road from Battle Lane to Raleigh Street.