Apply Now! Advisory Boards Need New Members
Interested in local issues? Apply to be a member of an advisory board, committee, or commission.
The Town of Chapel Hill is seeking volunteers to provide a fresh perspective on important local issues.
Chapel Hill local government has various standing boards and commissions that advise the Town Council on a wide range of issues. We are currently looking to fill vacancies on all boards and commissions.
Appointed members meet approximately once or twice per month and are eligible for a 3-year term.
Here’s what you give –
- Serve as an advocate for the Town of Chapel Hill
- Provide feedback to the Town Council
- Ensure effective planning, monitoring, and strengthening of programs and services
- Enhance the Town of Chapel Hill’s public standing
And, what you get in return –
- An opportunity to shape the community
- Networking opportunities
- Enhance your resume
- Childcare/Transportation assistance available
Apply Now! No Experience Necessary. Will provide training to ensure your success.
For more information on the work of these groups, eligibility requirements, or to complete an application, please visit www.townofchapelhill.org/boards.
Apply by Monday, April 1 for assured consideration.
Questions? Contact the Communications and Public Affairs Department at 919-968-2844 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
Share our links: