Parks and Recreation Summer Camp Registration
Residents Feb 12, Non-Residents Feb 19
Chapel Hill Parks and Recreation offers summer day camps for elementary and middle schoolers. Other camps include Outdoor Adventure, Social Café, Play-Well TEKnology, Ceramic Arts, Jumpstart Sports theme camps such as Lacrosse, Cheerleading, Olympics, Ultimate Frisbee and much more. Some inclusion support is available for campers with disabilities.
Our camps provide a safe, fun and active environment where children have fun, develop new skills and friendships. Activities include: outside hikes, arts & crafts, competitions, board games, swimming, special guests, field trips, and community projects. Payment is due at the time of registration.
For more information on all our camps and to see a complete list of Frequently Asked Questions (English and Espanol), Forms, and Contact information, click here
When to Register:
- RESIDENTS (living within town limits of Chapel Hill or inside Orange County) may register for camps beginning 8:30 a.m., Feb. 12.
- NON-RESIDENTS may register beginning 8:30 a.m., Feb. 19.
How to Register:
- Online Registration: We strongly encourage you request your new account or account logon information several days in advance of registration.
- See all our Camp Listings and Register Online
- If you do not have an account, click Create Account, complete the information and submit. We’ll email your user name and password usually within 24 hours.
- If you already have an account but need your logon information, give us a call at 919-968-2784 and we’ll assist you.
- Walk-in Registration: On February 12 walk-in registration will only be accepted at these 3 locations:
- Chapel Hill Community Center, 120 S. Estes Drive
- Hargraves Community Center, 216 N. Roberson Street
- Homestead Aquatic Center, 300 Aquatic Drive
Beginning on Tuesday, February 13, registration will also be available at the P&R Administration Office, 200 Plant Road.
- Mail-in Registration: Complete a registration form and mail with payment to Chapel Hill Parks and Recreation, 200 Plant Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Make checks payable to Town of Chapel Hill. Please note that many camps fill up the first day with online or walk-in registrations.
As always, see our website for all our recreation programs and facilities at www.chapelhillparks.org.
We're looking forward to seeing you this summer!