See our Boards and Commissions page for other ways to participate on the advisory boards, commissions, committees, and task forces.
Sort through this list by clicking on the drop-down menus below for specific Advisory Boards and/or Departments. Minutes/Quick Reports may be available by clicking on the View Past Meetings link.
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 12/03/2019 6:00 PM
- Location: Public Works, Large Conference Room
6850 Millhouse Road
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27516
Board Members: Chad Pickens (Vice-Chair), Mary Stowe, Pamela Schultz (Chair), Phil Post, Sally Hoyt, Shugong Wang, Stefan Klakovich, Stephan Hearn, Steve Bevington, Karen Stegman (Council Liaison)
If a Board member believes he/she has a conflict of interest or an interest which reasonably might appear to be in conflict with the concept of fairness in dealing with public business, then that member should ask the advisory board to be recused from voting.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of October 22, 2019 meeting notes
1. Council request - Top Three Board Priorities
2. Eastowne update
OTHER ITEMS MAY BE DISCUSSED.
* A PERSON MAY SPEAK FOR THREE MINUTES. HE/SHE IS INVITED TO STAY BUT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION; THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS FOR 10 MINUTES AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PETITIONER. THE BOARD/STAFF WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PETITIONER AT A FUTURE DATE.
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.