Council Committee on Boards and Commissions
- Date: 06/19/2019 2:30 PM
- Location: Town Hall, First Floor Conference Room
405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Return to full list >>
- Report of Historic District Survey (Beth Vazquez)
- LUMOTA changes for Historic District Commission
- Justice in Action Committee Mission & Scope (New Attachment)
- Council Interviews for the Board of Adjustment and Historic District Commission applicants (New item)
- Training for Development Review Board Members (New item)
Notice is being provided that this meeting, in addition to providing notice for a Mayor/Council Committee, would also constitute a meeting of the Town Council under the open meetings law if five or more Council members attend. Only recommendations are formulated at committee meetings. Recommendations will be considered at a regular Council meeting for official action by the Council.