EZRAC Agenda Items 12-11-19
Lead Supervisor’s Report –Mark Rodgers
1. EZRAC Initiatives
a. EZRAC meeting for Dec.11th will take place in Room C
b. Report on ridership: OTP 83% for the month of November 2019 with a total of 6668 trips.
c. No Show Statistics: 456 (6%) no shows were recorded for the month of November.
Next Meeting is January 8th, 2020
EZ Rider Lead Supervisors Report
Our monthly Operator meeting was held on Wednesday November 26th, 2019. The following items were discussed:
1. Maintenance Reports – Any open issues with vehicles?
2. Training Day – Katy is looking for training topics or things you would like to see taught for a soft skills training that will occur on December 31st, 2019 – similar to last year. If you are not scheduled to work Saturday routes or do not want to spend the day training, you would need to submit a vacation request for the day.
3. Community Outreach Manager – Upcoming Events for Ambassador’s.
4. HRD – Anita Badrock indicated that some operators are still not reporting FMLA calls to her and when they have any medical leave that will require them to be out a period of time.
5. Upcoming Events – Thanksgiving Day (No Service) Friday after Thanksgiving (Saturday Service) December 11th, 2019 (Mandatory Diversity Training)
6. Supervisor Report – Operator requirements when operating vehicles. License and DOT cards, reporting incidents no matter how minor or major.
7. Safety Meeting – January 2020, Safety Meetings will be changed to Operation Meetings. Are we at a place where we need to change the times? Do we need to have meetings every other month? All Meetings are mandatory unless you are out on Vacation, Sick, FMLA or any other circumstance that causes you to miss work. The make-up video will only be for operators whose run do not allow them to attend.
8. Presentation – Smith System Winter Driving Training.