EZ Rider Advisory Committee
- Date: 11/13/2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
EZRAC Agenda Items 11-13-19
Lead Supervisor’s Report –Mark Rodgers
1. EZRAC Initiatives
a. Bob Warren: A discussion ALC Solutions
b. Allen Stutts: Update On Time Performance started implementing the use of zone scheduling
c. EZRAC meeting for Nov.13th will take place in Room C
d. Report on ridership: OTP 83% for the month of October 2019 with a total of 5833 trips.
e. No Show Statistics: 456 (6%) no shows were recorded for the month of October.
Next Meeting is December 11th, 2019
EZ Rider Lead Supervisors Report
Our monthly Operator meeting was held on Wednesday October 30th, 2019. The following items were discussed:
II. Safety/Training & Customer Service Focus
Presentation “Blood borne pathogens (Mark Lowry)
(Peter Aube): Discussion on new vehicles
III. Discussion Items
- New Hires – Briana Morris
- Zoning runs
- Vehicle rotation
- Assisting customers-getting out of the seat.
- Threshold – The place or point of entering (for example, a boundary or entryway) a building, establishment or residence.
- Wheelchair securement- (1900 series)