EZ Rider Advisory Committee
- Date: 08/14/2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room D
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
1. Assistant Manager’s Report –Travis Parker
2. EZRAC Initiatives
a. Kevin Shields and Helen Clark will update their Oath of Office for the EZRAC Committee.
b. Orange County Public Transportation will have a representative to discuss available services. EDTAP, MicroTransit
c. Bob Warren: The members of EZRAC might be interested in the new GoTriangle partnership with Lyft described in the email below. It will certainly be useful to follow how this "last mile" approach will work out over time
d. Report on ridership: OTP 85% for the month of July 2019 with a total of 5,088 trips.
e. No Show Statistics: 388 (6%) no shows were recorded for the month of June.
Next Meeting is September 11, 2019
EZ Rider Manager’s Report
Our monthly Operator meeting was held on Wednesday July 24, 2019. The following items were discussed
- Ensuring customers are not left out in the heat
- Run Cut for demand Response Operators
- Complaint on the Senior Shuttle
- Overhang at University Baptist Church
- Cleanliness of our vehicles
EZRAC Minutes APPROVED 081419