Public Meeting: Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Program
- Date: 01/24/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Hargraves Center
216 N. Roberson St.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27516
Help Chapel Hill prepare for our future residents and join the Town of Chapel Hill’s Public Housing staff as they discuss RAD, the Rental Assistance Demonstration program that will help the Town make improvements in public housing and other affordable housing properties.
- Thursday Jan. 17, 6:30 – 8 p.m., Hargraves Community Center
- Saturday, Jan. 19, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Chapel Hill Public Library Room B (Karen and Burmese interpretation available)
- Thursday, Jan. 24, 6:30 – 8 p.m., Hargraves Community Center
The Town of Chapel Hill has issued a Request for Qualifications from developers for affordable housing to help the community visualize possibilities for the Trinity Court and Craig Gomains properties. The RAD program allows public housing agencies the ability to leverage public and private debt and equity to reinvest in revitalizing the nation's public housing stock.
For more information, contact Housing Director Faith Thompson at 919-969-4985 or email@example.com