Board Members: Chad Pickens (Vice-Chair), Mary Stowe, Pamela Schultz (Chair), Phil Post, Sally Hoyt, Shugong Wang, Stefan Klakovich, Stephan Hearn, Steve Bevington, Karen Stegman (Council Liaison)
If a Board member believes he/she has a conflict of interest or an interest which reasonably might appear to be in conflict with the concept of fairness in dealing with public business, then that member should ask the advisory board to be recused from voting.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of meeting notes
1. Board Member Reappointments Board recommendation
2. Blue Hill District proposed LUMO amendments for stormwater – Board recommendation
3. Flooding Workshop – follow-up
4. UNC Healthcare at Eastowne - status
5. Coal Ash - status
6. Subwatershed studies - update
7. Top 10 accomplishments
* A PERSON MAY SPEAK FOR THREE MINUTES. HE/SHE IS INVITED TO STAY BUT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION; THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS FOR 10 MINUTES AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PETITIONER. THE BOARD/STAFF WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PETITIONER AT A FUTURE DATE.
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.