Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 04/23/2019 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Board Members: Chad Pickens (Vice-Chair), Mary Stowe, Pamela Schultz (Chair), Phil Post, Sally Hoyt, Shugong Wang, Stefan Klakovich, Stephan Hearn, Steve Bevington, Karen Stegman (Council Liaison)
If a Board member believes he/she has a conflict of interest or an interest which reasonably might appear to be in conflict with the concept of fairness in dealing with public business, then that member should ask the advisory board to be recused from voting.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
3. UNC Healthcare at Eastowne presentation
4. Blue Hill District – proposed LUMO amendments for stormwater
6. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
7. Approval of meeting notes
1. Flooding Workshop
2. Peer Review of Chronically Flooded Properties
3. Board Member Reappointments
4. Elliott Storage - update
Next Meeting is Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
* A PERSON MAY SPEAK FOR THREE MINUTES. HE/SHE IS INVITED TO STAY BUT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION; THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS FOR 10 MINUTES AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PETITIONER. THE BOARD/STAFF WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PETITIONER AT A FUTURE DATE.