Get updates on the COVID-19 coronavirus at townofchapelhill.org/coronavirus.
Weekly curbside collection for brush, limbs, leaves, grass clippings
Government » Newsroom
Sign up to receive emails on events
Holidays | Festivals & Events | Chapel Hill Public Library Calendar | Community Calendars | Public Notices
HUMAN SERVICES ADVISORY BOARD
Kate Henz (Chair), Josh Ravitch (Vice Chair), Mary Andrews, Sammy Bauer,
Tisha Buelto, Carolyn Fanelli, and Amy Liu
6:00pm, Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Town Hall, First Floor Conference Room
405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
1. Call to Order and Announcements
• Approval of Agenda
• Petitions from the Public
• Adoption of Action Minutes (April 29, 2019)
• Road to Zero Presentation – Brooke Anne Ganser
2. Old Business
• Human Services Funding Recommendations
3. New Business
• Recommend appoints to the HSAB
• Next Scheduled meeting June 4, 2019
See the Human Services Advisory Board page for more information about this Town Board.