Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board - RESCHEDULED FROM 11/27/18
- Date: 12/11/2018 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
If a Board member believes he/she has a conflict of interest or an interest which reasonably might appear to be in conflict with the concept of fairness in dealing with public business, then that member should ask the advisory board to be recused from voting.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of meeting notes
1. Jeff Prather petition
2. NC Stormwater Certification Courses
3. Flooding Workshop
* A PERSON MAY SPEAK FOR THREE MINUTES. HE/SHE IS INVITED TO STAY BUT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION; THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS FOR 10 MINUTES AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PETITIONER. THE BOARD/STAFF WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PETITIONER AT A FUTURE DATE.
Next Meeting is Tuesday, January 22, 2019.