See our Boards and Commissions page for other ways to participate on the advisory boards, commissions, committees, and task forces.
Sort through this list by clicking on the drop-down menus below for specific Advisory Boards and/or Departments. Minutes/Quick Reports may be available by clicking on the View Past Meetings link.
Community Policing Advisory Committee-NOTE LOCATION CHANGE
- Date: 06/11/2019 7:30 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room C
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
COMMUNITY POLICING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
Chapel Hill Public Library Meeting Room C
- Call to Order – Chair Wayne
- Approval of May Quick Report
- Reading CPAC’s Charge – Chair Wayne
- Public Comment
- New Business – Chair Wayne and Vice Chair Chrisman
- Council Meeting on June 12th
- New Member Introduction
- CHPD updates – Chief Blue - A/C Hunter
- Update on ASEBP Conference - A/C Hunter
- Organizational Chart Review – A/C Hunter
- Crisis Unit overview – Megan Johnson
- Recognition of members leaving - Chief Blue - A/C Hunter
- Announcements and Adjourn
The purpose of the Community Policing Advisory Committee is to:
- Make recommendations to the Town Manager and Chief of Police with regard to
organizational matters and procedures,
- Serve as a liaison to enhance community and police relations,
- Participate in annual review of the Police Department’s Citizen Academy,
- Receive, review, and consult on the quarterly professional standards report,
- Consult and advise on the Police Department’s strategic plan, and
- Provide an annual report to Council on a Council requested topic.