Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 01/22/2019 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board: Steve Bevington, Stephan Hearn, Sally Hoyt, Stefan Klakovich, Chad Pickens (Vice Chair), Phil Post, Pamela Schultz (Chair) , Mary Stowe, Shugong Wang; Karen Stegman (Council Liaison)
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of meeting notes
* A person may speak for three minutes. he/she is invited to stay but does not participate in the discussion; the Board may discuss for 10 minutes and ask questions of the petitioner. The Board/Staff will follow up with the petitioner at a future date.
1. Jeff Prather petition
2. NC Stormwater Certification Courses
3. Flooding Workshop
4. Rain Garden Projects by students - ideas, resources or contacts
5. Land Use Planning Update – how to keep the Board involved
6. Subwatershed Studies Update
Next Meeting is Tuesday, February 26, 2019.
Learn more about the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.