Development Review Board Member Training
- Date: 10/19/2017 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber
405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
This training is intended to provide board members with an overview of the development review process, including each board's charge and purview in reviewing development projects.
A majority of the members from the six advisory boards that review development projects may be in attendance. These boards include:
- Planning Commission
- Community Design Commission
- Environmental Stewardship Advisory Board
- Historic District Commission
- Housing Advisory Board
- Transportation and Connectivity Advisory Board
A majority of the members from the Board of Adjustment may also be in attendance.