The information below supports the application process for agencies interested in receiving human services funds from Town of Chapel Hill, Orange County Government and the Town of Carrboro.
The application for 2016-17 Human Service funding is now available. Applications for the 2016-17 funding year are due by 2:00pm on January 25, 2016.
NOTE: We will accept the work statement and program budget and operating budget for entire agency in your own format, if you are having difficulty inputting information into the provided templates. Please contact our staff if you have questions.
- Board Funding Guidelines and Procedures (Chapel Hill Only) (PDF)
- 2016-17 Outside Agency Orientation Presentation
- 2016-17 Budget Priorities
- 2015-16 Orientation Presentation
- SMART Measures
- Tips and Process Handout
- 2014-15 Budget Priorities
- Outside Agency Orientation Material (FY 2014-15)
- "Listening Sessions" Feedback
- 2013-2014 Budget Priorities
- Human Service Needs Assessment (pdf)
On June 22, 2015 the Town Council approved the 2015-16 allocations for performance agreements with human service agencies.
According to the executed Performance Agreements Semi-Annual Reports are due on January 17, 2015 and July 17, 2015.
New Agency Forms
Orange County: Allen Coleman email@example.com, 919-245-2151
Town of Carrboro: Nate Borman-Fulks NBroman-Fulks@townofcarrboro.org, 919-918-7314
Town of Chapel Hill: Jackie Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org), 919-968-2768