- Go Triangle.org is a trip planning service that allows you to plan trips using information from all of the major public transportation services within the Triangle.
- Triangle Region Transit Consolidation/Implementation Plan – The Triangle Region Transit Consolidation Plan has been launched with a focus on developing a seamless, safe and reliable regional transit system in the Triangle.
- Triangle Transit – provides regional public transportation service in the Triangle with connections to Chapel Hill Transit, Durham Area Transit System and Raleigh's Capital Area Transit System. For more information about Triangle Transit services, call 919-549-9999.
- Institute for Transportation Research and Education (ITRE) – ITRE, located in Raleigh, at NC State, conducts research, education and technical assistance projects on a variety of surface transportation issues.
- Capital Area Transit (CAT) – CAT provides fixed route and demand responsive service throughout the City of Raleigh with connections to TTA.
- Durham Area Transit Authority (DATA) – DATA provides fixed route and demand responsive service throughout the City of Durham with connections to TTA. For more information about DATA services, call 919-957-7336.
- Orange County Public Transportation (OPT) – The Orange County Public Transportation Program, a division of the Department on Aging, operates and coordinates transportation for older adults as well as other special populations. Call 919-245-2008 for more information.
- UNC Parking Services - Department of Public Safety – The University's department that oversees all parking, traffic and transit concerns
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) – NCDOT is the NC state department responsible for all transportation concerns in North Carolina including transit, highways, rail, aviation, ferries and bicycles.
- North Carolina Department of Transportation -- Public Transportation Division (NCPTD) – NCPTD, the Public Transportation Division within the Department of Transportation, works with the NC public transit systems by providing grant funding, program support and analysis of operating data.
- North Carolina Public Transportation Association (NCPTA) – NCPTA is a private, non-profit organization, with 192 members, that promotes public transportation throughout the state.
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) – FTA is the federal agency within the US Department of Transportation that is responsible for the administration of federally assisted programs to local transit agencies.
- American Public Transit Association (APTA) – APTA, the national organization for mass transit interest, promotes the use of public transportation and provides conferences, legislative support and information exchange among its members.
- Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) – CTAA is a national association of organizations and individuals committed to improving mobility for all people.
- Transportation Research Board – The Transportation Research Board conducts research on transportation systems and disseminates information on these studies to the transportation community.
Links to the outside information sources listed above are provided as a courtesy only. The Town of Chapel Hill is not responsible for the information they contain. These links do not represent or imply the endorsement of the policies and/or products of the outside agencies or organizations in question.