ATTENTION PX ROUTE CUSTOMERS:
Chatham Transit Network (CTN) will be providing service on this route beginning July 1, 2015. Additional information is available at http://www.chathamtransit.org/uploadedfiles/pittsxpressflyer.pdf or by contacting CTN at 919.542.5136 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We have enjoyed serving Chatham County and our many customers on this route. We have greatly appreciated your commitment to public transportation and support for the PX route.
Thank you again for your support and for riding with Chapel Hill Transit.
Chapel Hill Transit Fourth of July Holiday Schedule
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2015
Chapel Hill Transit will operate the following schedule in observance of the Fourth of July holiday:
- Friday, July 3, 2015 – Saturday Routes: CM, CW, D, FG, JN and T (No NU, U or 420 routes and EZ Rider will operate from 8:15 a.m. – 6:52 p.m.)
- Saturday, July 4, 2015 – No Service
- Sunday, July 5, 2015 – EZ Rider Premium Service
Chapel Hill Transit’s Administrative Offices will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2015.
Brian M Litchfield, Director
The primary mission of Chapel Hill Transit is to provide safe, convenient, affordable, reliable, and responsive public transportation services to residents and visitors of the Chapel Hill, Carrboro, and University of North Carolina communities; to be accessible, efficiently operated and supportive of a healthy environment and a sustainable local economy; and to connect and coordinate with other transportation means in the Research Triangle area providing an alternative for local and regional travel.
Chapel Hill Transit is made up of three divisions including the Administrative Division, the Operations Division and the Maintenance Division. Duties of the divisions of Chapel Hill Transit include:
- Fixed-route bus services and EZ rider service for the mobility-challenged for the communities of Chapel Hill, Carrboro and the University of North Carolina.
- Operation of the Tar Heel Express – a park and ride shuttle service for special events.
- Compliance with State and federal regulations.
- Accurate and timely reporting of statistics.
Using a mobile device? Click here.