Sign up for e-mail updates -- Traffic advisories may be sent directly to your email. Visit www.townofchapelhill.org/signup to sign up and check the box "Traffic Advisories." For assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
- Friday Halloween on Franklin Street
Homegrown Halloween efforts to keep the event smaller, safer and local in Chapel Hill continue on Friday, Oct. 31, with Franklin Street closing from 9 p.m. to midnight in anticipation of crowds.
10/21/2014 5:31 PMdetail
- Lane Closed on Fordham Boulevard at Estes Drive
One northbound lane of Fordham Boulevard at Estes Drive is closed due to a broken water main.
- Lane Closure on Fordham Boulevard
A northbound lane of Fordham Boulevard (15/501) between Manning Drive and Old Mason Farm Road will be closed from 8 p.m. Monday, Oct. 6, to 4 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7.
- Lane Closures on Manning Drive and Columbia Street
A contractor for NCDOT will be performing paving work at Manning Drive and Columbia Street from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 27.
- Lane Closure on Franklin Street
One lane of eastbound Franklin Street between Henderson Street and Roosevelt Drive will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 19, while roadway markings are applied.
- Lane Closure on Perkins Drive
A lane will be closed in the vicinity of 251 Perkins Drive from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 17-19 for installation of storm drainage pipe.
- Traffic Advisory: Lane Closure on S Columbia
OWASA plans to close northbound lanes of South Columbia Street near the Carolina Inn and Peabody Hall for work from Friday, Sept. 12 through Tuesday, Sept. 16
- Traffic Advisory: Section of N Columbia St Closed
- Tree Removal on Pittsboro Street
On Wednesday, Sept. 10, Asplundh will remove a hazardous tree at the bus stop at 310 Pittsboro Street, near the Credit Union.
- Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit Project Sets November Meeting Dates
Get an update on the proposed 17-mile Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit Project on Nov. 18 at the Friday Center.
- Flashing Traffic Signal at Manning Drive and Columbia Street
Weather permitting, the traffic signal at the intersection of Manning Drive and Columbia Street will be in flash mode from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 11-12.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Has Reopened
Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard is now open.
- Lane Closure on Estes Drive
One lane of traffic will be closed on Estes Drive between Franklin Street and 307 Estes Drive on Monday, Aug. 11.
- Stephens Street Closed Friday, Aug. 8
Stephens Street will be closed from 7 a.m. to noon Friday, Aug. 8, while construction materials are delivered for the Town Hall renovation project.
- Lane Closure on South Columbia Street starting Aug. 4
OWASA work will close northbound lanes of South Columbia Street near the Carolina Inn and Peabody Hall for five days starting Monday, Aug. 4.
- Laurel Hill Circle Closed July 31
Laurel Hill Circle will be closed to through traffic from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, July 31.