PLEASE NOTE: The Parking Services office has relocated to 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. (Chapel Hill Police Department)
NEW--pay parking tickets online!
(Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit or debit cards accepted)
Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Parking Services consists of On-Street and Off-Street operations and duties of the division include:
- Parking Compliance and Enforcement of parking regulations
- Maintenance and repair of parking meters and pay stations
- Parking citation processing and adjudication
- Provide Residential and Commercial parking permits
- Management of the Town-owned parking deck and surface lots
- Special Event Parking
- Monthly Parking Rentals
- Merchant Validation Programs
Please contact (919) 968-2758 for more information on rental availability before submitting an application.
Commonly used forms: