Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
The primary mission of the Parking Services Division is to provide safe and efficient on-street and off-street parking to Chapel Hill’s citizens and visitors in a courteous manner. Offer support and promote the vitality of downtown and areas served by public parking, and to operate a parking enforcement system in compliance with the parking regulations adopted by the Town Council.
Parking Services consists of On-Street and Off-Street operations and duties of the division include:
- Parking Compliance and Enforcement of parking regulations
- Maintenance and repair of parking meters and pay stations
- Parking citation processing and adjudication
- Provide Residential and Commercial parking permits
- Management of the Town-owned parking deck and surface lots
- Special Event Parking
- Monthly Parking Rentals
- Merchant Validation Programs
Please contact (919) 968-2758 for more
information on rental availability.