Update 11/14/17 Ram Realty Advisors has extended the staff review deadline to December 1, 2017 . Please see review timeline below
Form District Permit Application
The Town has received a Form District Permit Application and Certificate of Appropriateness Application proposing to construct a new apartment building on a 3.9 acre site.
Applicant: Ballentine Associates on behalf of Ram Realty Advisors
Property Location: 1300 Fordham Blvd.
Project #: 17-046
Property ID's: 9799245697, 9799242361
Proposed Floor Area: 294,593 square feet Proposed Dwelling Units: 272
Zoning: Walkable Mixed-Use- 7 (WX-7)
Description: The existing Days Inn hotel is proposed to be demolished and replaced by one building, split into two sections by a motor courtyard and pedestrian walkway and pass-through.The southern portion of building, closer to S. Elliott Road is prposed to be six stories. The northern portion of the building, near the existing Days Inn hotel is proposed to be five stories and wrap the parking deck on three sides. The application also proposes the construction of a multi-modal path and streetscape improvements along Fordham Blvd., public outdoor amenity space, stormwater improvements and dedication of right-of-way for possible future street and sidewalk improvements related to a future possible extension of S. Elliott Road.
About the Property: The property is entirely within the 100-year regulatory floodplain and is partly within the regulatory floodway and Jordan Watershed Riparian Buffer. The application must comply with all Local, State, and Federal laws pertaining to these environmental constraints.
|Event||Date||Location and Time|
|Form District Permit Application Submitted (Round 1)||4-24-2017||NA|
|Certificate of Appropriateness Application (Round 1)||4-24-2017||NA|
|Form District Permit Application Submitted (Round 2)||6-28-17||NA|
|Certificate of Appropriateness Application (Round 2)||6-28-17||NA|
|Form District Permit Application Complete||6-28-17||Note: This is the date a complete application was submitted|
|Certificate of Appropriateness Application Complete||6-28-17||Note: This is the date a complete application was submitted|
|Community Design Commission Meeting||7-25-17||6:30pm, Council Chamber, Town Hall|
|Community Design Commission Work Session||8-24-17||6:30pm, Room 344, Town Hall|
|Follow-up Community Design Commission Meeting||9-26-17||6:30pm, Council Chamber, Town Hall|
|Follow-up Community Design Commission Meeting||10-24-17|
|Certificate of Appropriateness Approved||10-24-17||NA|
|Staff Review Deadline*||12-1-17||See Note Below.|
|Community Design Commission Deadline*||11-17-17||See Note Below.|
Form District Permit Application: Round 3 (11-2-17)
- Site Plan
- Plan Set 1 of 2 (Site and Landscape Plans) (Large File)
- Plan Set 2 of 2 (Lighting and Architectural Plans) (Large File)
- Storm water Impact Analysis
- Other Application Materials
Certificate of Appropriateness: Round 4 (10-18-17)
- Certificate of Appropriateness Plans
- The Community Design Commission approved the overall Certificate of Appropriateness and the following components at its 10-24-17 meeting:
- A Design Alternative for block length along Fordham Boulevard
- Building Elevations with respect to the pedestrian passageway through the building
- Re-location of the south electric transformer.
Certificate of Appropriateness Application: Round 3 (9-22-17)
- Certificate of Appropriateness Plans (large file)
- The Community Design Commission approved the following components of the application at its 9/26/17 meeting:
- Building Elevations and materials
- Building Elements such as Balconies, stoops, canopies
- Appurtenant Architectural Features such as the retaining wall, fences, and utility screening
- A Design Alternative landscaping plan along Fordham Boulevard that accounts for overhead and underground utility conflicts.
Form District Permit Application: Round 2 (6-28-17)
- Site Plan
- Full Plan Set 1 of 5
- Full Plan Set 2 of 5
- Full Plan Set 3 of 5
- Full Plan Set 4 of 5
- Full Plan Set 5 of 5
- Stormwater Management Plan
- Other Application Materials
Certificate of Appropriateness Application: Round 2 (6-28-2017)
Form District Permit Application: Round 1 (4-24-2017)
Certificate of Appropriateness Application: Round 1 (4-24-2017)
- Certificate of Appropriateness Plans 1 of 3
- Certificate of Appropriateness Plans 2 of 3
- Certificate of Appropriateness Plans 3 of 3
*The decision, or final action, deadline is 75 working days after the acceptance of a complete application or 15 calendar days after the Community Design Commission approves a Certificate of Appropriateness, whichever is later. The applicant may grant the Town additional time to extend the final action deadline for both the Certificate of Appropriateness and the Form District Permit applications.
Meeting dates are subject to change, please confirm that this item is on the agenda of the meeting you are planning on attending. The Town Council's agenda can be confirmed on the Council Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Videos page and Advisory Board agendas can be confirmed on the Advisory Board Agendas & Minutes page. Agendas are typically posted the Friday before the meeting.