WINTER WEATHER ALERT. Residential solid waste collected Monday; commercial solid waste collected Saturday. Recycling collected Friday and Saturday by Orange County Solid Waste.  More at

Special Event and Temporary Sales Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Do I Need a Permit?

A Special Event Sales Permit is required for any special event that includes sales or temporary sales within the Town of Chapel Hill.

Note: In addition, you must also obtain permits from other Town Departments. Please refer to the permit application and the Outdoor Special Event Guide for additional detail.


Application Forms



View Full Site