Celebrating 27 Years!
March 18-19, 2016
Chapel Hill Community Center
120 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill
This year, don your hula skirt, Hawai'ian shirts, coconut bikinis and leis, and join our luau! We'll be celebrating the 27th year of Dixie Rock with Hawaii trivia, hula hooping (to strengthen your core, of course!) and , yes, CLIMBING!
Youth (Ages 5+), Recreational, Intermediate, Open, Stonemasters
1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes for male and female division winners
Medals for Youth Division winners
$35 for Orange Co. residents, $42 for non-residents
Any Chapel Hill Parks and Recreation Facility
Register by February 16, get a free Dixie Rock27 t-shirt. All participants must fill out a registration form and waiver form to participate.
Only those that pre-register by 5 pm on Tuesday, March 15 will get a great bag of free swag from sponsors, so register now! Links are below.
Friday, March 18
- 6:00 pm - Registration & packet pickup
- 6:15 pm - Competitors Meeting (rules explained, not mandatory as long as you read them)
- 6:30 - 10:30 pm - Registration, preliminaries
Saturday March 19
- 8:45 am - Registration, preliminary climbs
- 9:45 am - Competitors Meeting (rules explained, not mandatory as long as you read them)
- 10:00 am - Competition prelims begin
- 2:00 pm - Preliminaries over
- 6:45 pm - Presentation of youth awards
- 7:00 pm - Youth awards first, finals begin, sponsor booths, raffle giveaway (prizes awarded throughout the evening)
- 10:30 pm - Competition ends
• Sarah Wolfe (919) 220-6292 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bernard Leach 919-968-2734 email@example.com