Celebrating 26 Years!
March 27-28, 2015
Chapel Hill Community Center
120 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill
Click below for final results
2015 TEAM SPIRIT!
Youth (Ages 5+), Recreational, Intermediate, Open, Stonemasters
1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes for male and female division winners
Medals for Youth Division winners
$35 for Orange Co. residents, $42 for non-residents
Any Chapel Hill Parks and Recreation Facility
Online via https://webtrac.townofchapelhill.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsearch.html?wbsi=9f9ce914-6a2e-3395-e311-b7770eb752fa
Register by February 23, get a free Dixie Rock26 t-shirt. All participants must fill out a registration form and waiver for to participate.
Only those that pre-register by 5 pm on Tuesday, March 24 will get a great bag of free swag from sponsors, so register now! Links are below.
- Dixie Rock 26 information packet updated
- dixie rock 26 registration form updated
- DR 26 Waiver updated
- Team Info
Friday, March 27
- 6:00 pm - Registration & packet pickup
- 6:15 pm - Competitors Meeting (rules explained, not mandatory as long as you read them)
- 6:30 - 10:30 pm - Registration, preliminaries
Saturday March 28
- 8:45 am - Registration, preliminary climbs
- 9:45 am - Competitors Meeting (rules explained, not mandatory as long as you read them)
- 10:00 am - Competition prelims begin, Yoga w/Kat
- 2:00 pm - Preliminaries over
- 6:45 pm - Presentation of youth awards
- 7:00 pm - Youth awards first, finals begin, sponsor booths, raffle giveaway (prizes awarded throughout the evening)
- 10:30 pm - Competition ends
• Sarah Wolfe (919) 220-6292 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bernard Leach 919-968-2734 email@example.com