Three Ways to Register
1. Online Registration 24/7: Those who have a WebTrac Account may register any time. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Amex (full payment is required for online registration, except for day camps).
To sign up for WebTrac, visit WebTrac and Click here to create a new account. Complete the information and submit. We’ll confirm your residency and reply, typically within a few hours (for after hour and weekend requests, we’ll reply the next business day).
2. Mail-in Registration: Complete a registration form (pick one up at any of our facilities or print one from our website) and mail it with payment to Chapel Hill Parks and Recreation, 200 Plant Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Make checks payable to Town of Chapel Hill.
3. Walk-in Registration: Administrative Office (Mon.–Fri. 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.), and 3 more locations: Chapel Hill Community Center, Hargraves Center and Homestead Aquatic Center during operating hours.
- Fee Payments – Lists our policy on payments, including minimum payments, balances, form of payments accepted and our returned check policy.
- Fee Reduction Policy and Application – The Chapel Hill Parks and Recreation Department offers reduced fees to qualified residents. Find out more and print an application.
- Fee Schedule – Here you’ll find our listing of admission and pass fees, rental fees and our User Fee Policy.
- Refunds & Cancellations – Review our policy regarding the refunding of facility rental and registration fees for Parks and Recreation programs, activities and events. Passes are nonrefundable.
- User Fee Policy - Review our full policy and procedures.
- Outdoor Special Events Guide and Permits - Town Facilities and Public Streets