The Chapel Hill Bike Plan was adopted by the Town Council on June 9, 2014, as a component of the Town's Chapel Hill 2020 Comprehensive Plan.
To download the Chapel Hill Bike Plan, click on the link below:
- Chapel Hill Bike Plan Link (1 file 50 + MB)
To download specific sections of the Chapel Hill Bike Plan, click on the links below:
- Chapters 1-3 (Introduction, Plan Process, Existing Conditions)
- Chapter 4 (Facility Recommendations)
- Chapter 5-6 (Policy and Program Recommendations, Implementation)
- Appendices A and B
For updates and additional information about projects found in the Short Term Network, click on the link below:
- Short Term Network Priority List Update (PDF, 4.5 MB)
For additional information about the Estes Dr Connectivity project, click on the link below:
For additional information about the Rosemary St Bike Lane project, click on the links below:
- Renderings of potential Rosemary St bike lane configurations
- Video of potential Rosemary St bike lane configurations:
- These renderings are for illustrative purposes only and do not reflect a final design or decision by Town Council or the Chapel Hill Planning Department. All images and videos are subject to change.
For more information about the presentation to the Town Council on June 9, 2014, click on the links below: