|The Ephesus Fordham District|
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-968-2728
Our community stands to benefit from about $2 million of infrastructure improvements that will improve traffic flow and bicycle and pedestrian safety in the Ephesus-Fordham area, an area that has the highest number of traffic accidents in town.
These improvements address what Chapel Hill residents said is the No. 1 issue – the overall flow of traffic and congestion – that should receive the most emphasis from the Town, according to 2013 and 2015 Community Surveys.
The improvements will be funded by the NC Department of Transportation. The projects will begin in April 2016.
Download a flyer on Ephesus-Fordham road improvement projects.
- DRAFT Detailed EF TIA/Future Conditions Analysis (August 2017)
- Draft Executive Summary Transportation Impact Analysis (August 2017)
- Draft Transportation Impact Analysis Technical Memorandium #1: Existing Conditions Analysis (February 2017)
- Renewal Transportation Overview - Council Presentation (February 10, 2014)
- Ephesus Church-Fordham Small Area Plan/Traffic Analysis (June 13, 2011)
- Small Area Planning and Traffic Analysis (February 28, 2011)
- Conceptual Layouts and Functional Roadway Plans