|The Ephesus Fordham District|
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-968-2728
The Town Council has asked staff to deliver recurring reports that provide updates about changes and progress being towards the established goals for the Ephesus Fordham District. These reports include information about redevelopment, affordable housing, infrastructure investment and other related topics. The first progress report was provided in January 2015 and the most recent update was received in March 2017. Future updates will occur biannually through 2016 and then annually until 2024.
- March 6, 2017 (memo, presentation, video)
- September 12, 2016 (memo, presentation, video)
- March 7, 2016 (memo, presentation, video)
- October 28, 2015 (memo, presentation, video)
- January 26, 2015 (memo, presentation, video)
In addition to the progress reports, the staff has created Story Maps to provide more information about goals for the district and how change is taking place over time.
- Baseline Story Map (goals and existing conditions)
- Redevelopment Story Map (building and infrastructure changes)
- Map of existing conditions with Council-adopted plans