Adopt and support affordable housing programs, projects and policies that increase our diversity in income, race, age and lifestyle
Loryn Clark, Housing and Community Executive Director
We continue to focus on implementation of our affordable housing strategies and plans. Most notably, our current areas of focus include:
- Developing plan to implement Rosen comprehensive affordable housing study
- Developing a public housing master plan
- Pursuing the development on Town-owned land for affordable housing
- Working with County-wide effort to inventory existing and planned affordable housing and identify publicly owned properties suitable for development
- Completed four funding cycles of the Affordable Housing Development Reserve, our local dedicated affordable housing funding source.
- Serving as an active participant in the Orange County Affordable Housing Coalition, a county-wide collaborative of affordable housing providers and representatives of local governments
- Preparing the FY 17-18 CDBG and HOME Program plans.
January 30, 2017