At Your Service


For more information on other Town services, visit the Service List.

In any emergency, dial 911 for assistance. Should you need further information, please call 919-969-5000.

Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact us at

Concern Department Contact Info More Information
Compliment to the Town Communications and Public Affairs 919-968-2743
Cable Television Complaints NC. Dept. of Justice 919-716-6000 or 1-877-566-7226 (1-877-5-NO-SCAM)
Report information about crimes Crimestoppers



Dangerous or Loose Animals OC Animal Control 919-942-7387

Dead Animal Removal Public Works (on Town-maintained streets) 919-969-5100
On roads outside Town limits, call NC Dept. of Transportation at 919-732-4330.

The Town does not remove dead animals on private property.
Fair Housing COMPLAINT
Housing and Community 919-969-5081
Report a fire hazard Fire 919-969-2007
Flooding, erosion or drainage problems Public Works 919-969-5100
Garage and Yard Sale Signs Inspections 919-968-2718
Graffiti Police  911
Hazardous spills or dumping into storm drains Fire  911
High Weeds Inspections 919-968-2718
Incorrect or out-of-date information on Town website Communications and Public Affairs 919-968-2743
Junk Vehicles or trash on private property Inspections 919-968-2718
Landlord/Tenant Disputes NC Dept. of Justice 1-877-566-7226
Minimum Housing Standards Inspections 919-968-2718
Excessive Noise Police 911
Noise Permits Police 919-968-2760
Obstructions in Public Right-of-Way Public Works 919-969-5100
Park conditions Parks and Recreation 919-968-2784
Parking violations on Residential Property Inspections 919-968-2718
Public Housing Maintenance Housing 919-969-4982 On nights, weekends or holidays, call 968-2855
Missed Recycling Pickup Orange Community Recycling 919-968-2788
Street Lights Traffic Engineering and Duke Power 800-769-3766 or 
After hours, call 969-4999
Streets/Sidewalks Public Works 919-969-5100
Call 911 for major problems

Traffic Signals and signs Traffic Engineering 919-969-4999 or After hours, call 911
Traffic safety concerns Traffic Engineering 919-969-4999
Missed trash pickup Public Works 919-969-5100
Tree concerns/Tree in Roadway Parks & Recreation Parks Maintenance  Robert Minick, Project Manager

Weeds and overgrown vegetation Inspections 9199-968-2718
View Full Site