Municipal Services Center - Subsurface Exploration and Construction Testing Services RFQ
- Department:Fire Department, Housing and Community, Parks & Recreation, Police, Technology Solutions
- Category:Construction, Professional Services
- RFP Number:A/E 18-005
- Start Date:12/22/2017 3:00 PM
- Close Date:01/23/2018 3:00 PM
Update 1/16/18: Addendum 2 is attached below. It extends the deadline for submittals to 3:00 PM January 23, 2018.
Update 1/11/18: Addendum 1 is attached below. It contains a special note, revisions to scope of services, and answers to questions received.
The Town of Chapel Hill is soliciting proposals from qualified firms to provide Subsurface Exploration and Construction Testing Services in connection with the Town’s Municipal Services Center Building. The following information will be useful in developing your Scope of Services.
All submittals must be received at the location below by 3:00 P.M. on January 18, 2018.
Purchasing and Contracts Manager
Business Management Department
405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
All questions related to the RFQ must be submitted in writing to Wendy Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 P.M. on January 8, 2018 with “Municipal Services Center Testing Services” in the subject line. Responses to submitted questions will be published in the form of an addendum on the Town’s website at www.townofchapelhill.org on January 11, 2018.
The Town reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.
- AE 18-005 Municipal Services Center Testing RFQ
- AE 18-005 Municipal Services Center Boring Locations
- AE 18-005 Addendum 1 MSC Subsurface Exploration and Construction Testing Services
- AE 18-005 Addendum II - MSC Testing