Chapel Hill Transit Makes Service Adjustments on Jan. 7
Post Date:01/05/2018 10:22 AM
Return to full list >>
Chapel Hill Transit will make the following service schedule adjustments beginning Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018:
- The weekend U and NU routes will resume on Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018.
- The weekday NU route will resume on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018.
- A-Limited morning trips (7:14–9:44 a.m.) will resume on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018. These trips operate in a loop between Hillsborough Street, Campus and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and only operate when the University is in session.
- Safe Ride routes will resume on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018.
- The V route will no longer serve St. Thomas More School. The 7:30 a.m. trip departing Harris Teeter will depart at 7:36 a.m. and the 2:52 p.m. trip departing Harris Teeter will begin at UNC Hospital at 3:14 p.m.
- EZ Rider will operate Monday-Friday from 5 a.m. to 11:17 p.m., Saturdays from 8:15 a.m. to 11:17 p.m. and Sundays from 10:38 a.m. until 11:17 p.m. (Premium Service will operate on a space-available basis from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a customer service representative at 919-485-7433.